Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Medical Science Center was organized as a nonprofit corporation at the request of the Detroit Board of Education. Its mission was to raise money for, and build one of the world's outstanding medical centers in Detroit, affiliated with Wayne University. Capital costs were to be borne by foundation support and private donations, but unsuccessful in this endeavor, the Center was finally dissolved in 1951.