Women --Societies and clubs
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Faculty Wives' Club of the College of the City of Detroit was founded in 1925, preceding Wayne University by ten years. This group's mission, as stated in its 1953 constitution, was "to promote friendship among the faculty wives of Wayne University, to further the interests of the women of Wayne University, and to engage in such civic activities as are appropriate to the nature of the organization." In addition to its frequent meetings, receptions, and tours, the Faculty Wives' Club...
Dates: 1926 - 1995