Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Ferrand Training School for Nurses at Harper Hospital opened in 1884 and, while eventually changing the program's name to Harper Hospital School of Nursing, continued to train nurses through 1979. The Principal of the Farrand Training School, Lystra E. Gretter, and a collection of nursing graduates organized the Alumnae Association of the Farrand Training School for Nurses on January 4, 1893 and first incorporated on April 23, 1921. The name eventually transitioned to Alumnae Association of...
Dates: 1889 - 2002
Found in: Walter P. Reuther Library