Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

JCA: Sinai Hospital Guild Records

 Collection
Identifier: UR001748
Abstract Sinai Hospital Guild was a Women's Auxiliary, established in 1952 by the hospital's board of trustees, made up of women from several Jewish community organizations around Detroit. Their focus was to establish and train a corps of volunteer who would assist in patient, clerical, and general hospital support. Their records document their activities until Sinai Hospital was closed in 2000.
Dates: 1952 - 2000

Filtered By

  • Subject: Michigan X
  • Subject: Hospitals-Michigan-Detroit-History X
  • Subject: Volunteer workers in social service X
  • Repository: Walter P. Reuther Library X