Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2

Harper Hospital Records

 Collection
Identifier: UR001446
Abstract Harper Hospital was founded in May 1863 on land donated by Walter Harper. The hospitals first patients were Civil War soldiers, and it continued its designation as a military hospital during both World Wars. In 1866 Harper Hospital opened as a general hospital and would add a nursing school in 1883. The hospital's records relate to the history of both the hospital and its School of Nursing.

Laertus Connor Papers

 Collection
Identifier: WSP000396
Abstract Dr. Laertus Connor was Professor of Diseases of the Eye and Ear and Clinical Opthamology and Otology at the Detroit College of Medicine in the late 1800s and early 1900s. His papers consist of a scrapbook of newspaper clippings and commencement programs concerning medical education around that time.

Filtered By

  • Subject: Medical care X
  • Names: Harper Hospital X

Filter Results