Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Ed Liska served as president of United Auto Workers Local 3 during the formation of the Dodge Revolutionary Union Movement (DRUM). Mr. Liska’s papers document the affairs of Local 3 during his tenure as recording secretary and later as president.
Dates: 1962 - 1972
Abstract The UAW Chrysler Department was formed in the year following the tumultuous sit-down strikes of 1937. Responsible of the department included planning, developing, negotiating, and administering collective bargaining agreements for Chrysler workers in the United States and Canada. The records of the department reflect its administration and activities and largely include the files of Arthur Hughes, an administrative assistant and assistant director in the department from 1940-1978.
Dates: 1938 - 1985
- Automobile industry and trade 2
- African Americans 1
- Automobile industry workers 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Contract negotiations 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America 2
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Chrysler Department 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 3 (Detroit, Mich.) 1
- Liska, Ed 1
∨ view more