Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Ernest Moran was a negotiator for the United Auto Workers (UAW) and Administrative Assistant to UAW President Leonard Woodcock. Mr. Moran’s papers reflect his work for the UAW, particularly as a chief negotiator with auto and aerospace corporations.
Dates: 1942 - 1973
Collection — Box: Small Processed Collections: S-T, Box 13, Folder: 10
Abstract Thomas Starling was a United Auto Workers member and president of Local 34 in Atlanta, GA who served on the UAW Board of Directors for twelve years. His papers reflect his association with the UAW, especially in regards to General Motors.
Dates: 1937 - 1970
Item — Box: Individual Oral Histories Box 4: Sm-T, Folder: 3
Abstract Thomas Starling was a United Auto Workers member and president of Local 34 in Atlanta, Georgia, who served on the UAW Board of Directors for twelve years. He was interviewed by labor archivist and historian George Tselos in 1980. Collection consists of the interview recording and transcript about the organization of UAW Local 34 at the GM Fisher Body plant in Atlanta, Georgia, in the 1930s.
- Labor unions 2
- Automobile industry and trade 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Oral histories 1
- Sound recordings 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America 2
- General Motors Corporation 1
- General Motors Corporation. Fisher Body Division 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 34 (Doraville, Ga.) 1
- McDermott, Dennis 1
∨ view more