Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Detroit Normal Training School was founded in 1881 by the Detroit Board of Education in order to train teachers for Detroit's public schools. The Normal School was renamed the Detroit Teachers College in 1920; in 1933, the Detroit Teachers College became the College of Education of the newly formed Wayne University.
Dates: 1919 - 1941
Found in: Walter P. Reuther Library