Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5

Wayne State University Alpha Theta Sigma Records

 Collection
Identifier: WSR000208
Abstract In April 1923, the An-Tik-Lik Club was organized by a group of female students. The members assisted organizations on campus, took an active part in college activities and raised funds for social events and athletics. In 1927, the group became a Greek letter social sorority.
Dates: 1924 - 1975

Wayne State University Arab Fraternity Records

 Collection
Identifier: WSR002058
Abstract These records contain files of the Arab Fraternity that was active at Wayne State University between 1921 to the 1970s. The bulk of the records are from the 1930s and 1940s. The Arab Fraternity was active when the university was known as the Detroit Junior College, subsequently called the College of the City of Detroit, Wayne University and currently Wayne State University. Documents include a minute book, ledgers, receipts, bank statements, newsletters, a directory, and correspondence. This...
Dates: 1920 - 1986

Wayne State University Association of Black Business Students Records

 Collection
Identifier: WSR001905
Abstract The Association of Black Business Students was a student organization at Wayne State University. The records document its activities from 1984 to 2003.
Dates: 1984 - 2003

Wayne State University Student Activities Counseling: Student Organizations Files

 Collection
Identifier: WSR000205
Abstract The department responsible for overseeing the functions (i.e. activation/de-activation, recruitment, membership eligibility and activities) of student organizations throughout the history of Wayne State University has operated under the following names: Student Activities, Student Activities Office, Division of Student Personnel-Student Activities, Division of Student Activities Service Office, Division of Student Personnel-Office of Student Organizations, Division of Student Personnel-Director...
Dates: 1931 - 1981

Wayne University Mackenzie Union Financial Records

 Collection
Identifier: WSR002687
Abstract he Janet Mackenzie Memorial Fund, a non-profit corporation, was created in March 1929. In 1931 its name was changed to Mackenzie Union of the College of the City of Detroit; 1934 it became Mackenzie Union of Wayne University. Mackenzie Union was housed at 4847 Second Avenue in Detroit, which it leased in 1933 and purchased in 1934. In 1938 both the property and the Union were taken over by the Student Activities Budget Committee of Wayne University. Mackenzie Union relocated to 437 Putnam...
Dates: 1933 - 1938

Filtered By

  • Names: Wayne State University X
  • Subject: Students--Societies, etc X

Filter Results

Additional filters:

Subject
Fraternities 1