Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Organized in 1947 by a group of local surgeons, the purpose of this association was to further resident surgical training in area hospitals. Lectures were given on surgical topics followed by a discussion. In 1949, the association began presenting an honorary medal to lecturers. The title, Theodore McGraw Lecturer as well as a bronze medal to commemorate the occasion were presented to the lecturer. Abstracts of papers presented are contained in the collection.
Dates: 1947 - 1975
Found in: Walter P. Reuther Library