Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Steward and Stewardess Division was created by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) Board of Directors in 1960 after ALPA and the Air Line Stewards and Stewardess Association (ALSSA) separated in 1959. Following the same basic structure as ALPA, the division had its own Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Executive Board, and national officers of Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Initially consisting of 20 airlines and around 3,580 stewardesses, by 1969 the S&S Division...
Dates: 1949 - 1977; Majority of material found within 1960 - 1971
Found in: Walter P. Reuther Library