Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Ernest Moran was a negotiator for the United Auto Workers (UAW) and Administrative Assistant to UAW President Leonard Woodcock. Mr. Moran’s papers reflect his work for the UAW, particularly as a chief negotiator with auto and aerospace corporations.
Dates: 1942 - 1973
Abstract United Auto Workers Local 157 was an amalgamated tool and die local on the west side of Detroit, serving numerous shops. The records of the local document it operations and relationships with various companies whose employees they represented.
Dates: 1936 - 1966
Abstract United Auto Workers Local 239 serviced General Motors plant employees in Baltimore, MD. The records of the local reflect its activities as representative of Fisher Body Plant workers, before they merged with Local 678, Chevrolet assembly operations.
Dates: 1948 - 1969
Abstract United Auto Worker Local 602 services Fisher Body Division of General Motors in Lansing, MI. The local's records document routine operations as well as its contribution to the development of the UAW and the advancement of labor in the community.
Dates: 1937 - 1960; Majority of material found within 1950 - 1959
- Labor unions 3
- Arbitration, Industrial 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Contract negotiations 1
- Grievance procedures 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ view less
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America 3
- Bluestone, Irving 2
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 239 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 602 1
- McDermott, Dennis 1
∨ view more