Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Tracy W. and Katherine McGregor established the McGregor fund in 1925 in order to ensure that their financial resources would continue to be used for social, educational, and charitable programs. Both of the McGregors were lifelong philanthropists, with Tracy heading a mission for the homeless from 1891 to 1936 and Katherine volunteering at numerous organizations, establishing an orphanage and facility for the aid of young mothers, and donating extensively to a number of local charities. They...
Dates: 1893 - 2003; Majority of material found within 1925 - 1955
Found in: Walter P. Reuther Library