Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Adat Shalom Synagogue was founded as the Northwest Hebrew Congregation and Center in 1944. The Adat Shalom papers reflect the activities of the congregation and its member organizations. Included in the collection are the papers of Rabbi Jacob Segal and the papers of the office of the congregation's Executive Director.
Dates: 1934 - 1995; Majority of material found within 1950 - 1970
Found in: Walter P. Reuther Library