Coalition of Black Trade Unionists Oral Histories
Scope and Content
- 2001 - 2010
- Davis, Carrolyn (Interviewer, Person)
Language of Materials
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
RESTRICTIONS: Due to the personal nature of oral history, the Library prohibits use of the material in any way that infringes on individual right to privacy, or results in libelous statements or slander, in accordance with U.S. law.
The following 16 interviews may not be published, copied, or directly quoted from without the permission of the interviewee: John Bartlett, Anthony (Tony) Brown, Clayola Brown, Antonio Christian, Bernice Daniel, Joe Davis, General Baker, Harriet Ivory Means, Nathan Head, Liz Jackson, Dwight Kirk, Anita Patterson, Kenneth L. Riley, Dennis Serrette, Addie Wyatt, and Shirley Yates.
2.5 Linear Feet ((1 MB, 2 OS). ) : Consists of 2 printed transcripts, 70 Hi8 videocassettes, 2 VHS videocassettes, and 51 audiocassettes.
1.49 Gigabytes ((5 files). ) : Consists of WAVs and a PDF.
- Guide to the Coalition of Black Trade Unionists Oral Histories
- Processed by Rebecca Bizonet
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description made possible by funding from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.