Metro Detroit Skilled Tradeswomen Oral Histories
Scope and Content
- 2004 - 2006
- Raucher, Margaret (Interviewer, Person)
Language of Materials
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
RESTRICTIONS: Due to the personal nature of oral history, the Library prohibits use of the material in any way that infringes on individual right to privacy, or results in libelous statements or slander, in accordance with U.S. law.
No publication or direct quotation is permitted for the following interviews: Elaine Crawford, S. E., M. G., S. H., T. M., and J. W. Interviewees idenitified only by initials may not be personally identified. Audio is closed for the following interviews: S.E., M.G. S.H., T.M., and J.W.
1.5 Linear Feet ((1 MB, 1 OS). ) : Consists of 19 printed transcripts, 36 Hi8 cassette tapes, and 1 compact disc.
8.9 Megabytes ((36 files). ) : Includes PDFs and JPEGs.
Other Access Aids
- Guide to the Metro Detroit Skilled Tradeswomen Oral Histories
- Processed by Margaret Raucher. Finding aid written by Rebecca Bizonet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description made possible by funding from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.