UAW Accounting Department Records
Scope and Content
The records of the United Auto Workers Accounting Department consist of financial reports, dating from 1945 to 1954.
- 1945 - 1954
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material entirely in English.
Collection is open for research.
Refer to the Walter P. Reuther Library
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
1 Linear Feet (2 MB)
The records of the United Auto Workers Accounting Department consist of financial reports.
Folders are arranged chronologically.
The papers of the UAW Accounting Department were deposited at the Walter P. Reuther Library in March 1966.
Processed and finding aid written by Walter P. Reuther Library in October 1966.
- Guide to the UAW Accounting Department Records
- Processed by Walter P. Reuther Library.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note