Society of Women Engineers Profiles of SWE Pioneers Oral Histories
- 2001 - 2003
- Society of Women Engineers (Organization)
Language of Materials
Rules for Use of Archival Materials. RESTRICTIONS: Due to the personal nature of oral history, the Library prohibits use of the material in any way that infringes on individual right to privacy, or results in libelous statements or slander, in accordance with U.S. law.
The content of this oral history collection, including photographs, audio and audiovisual clips, and biographical information, is intended for noncommercial educational and personal use only. Copyright restrictions apply. Commercial publication, redistribution, or use of the content is not permitted.
Anyone wishing to use the text, image, or audio or audiovisual files associated with this oral history transcript for publication, commercial use, or any other use not expressly permitted, must contact the SWE Archivist:
Society of Women Engineers Archivist Walter P. Reuther Library Wayne State University 5401 Cass Ave. Detroit, MI 48202 313.577.2024 firstname.lastname@example.org
7.5 Linear Feet ((3 MB, 6 OS).) : Consists of 34 printed transcripts, 66 Hi 8 videotapes, 3 mini DV tapes, 46 VHS videotapes, 42 DVDs, and 2 mini DVDs.
6.2 Megabytes ((105 files).) : Consists of MS Word documents and PDFs.
- Guide to the Society of Women Engineers Profiles of SWE Pioneers Oral Histories
- Processed by Deborah Rice. Finding aid created by Rebecca Bizonet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Description made possible by funding from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.