UAW Local 410 Records
Scope and Content
The collection consists of general office files of Local 410 from 1937 to 1959.
- 1937 - 1959
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 410 (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material entirely in English.
Collection is open for research.
Refer to the Walter P. Reuther Library
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
Local 410 represented employees of the Midland Steel Corporation in Detroit, Michigan.
10.5 Linear Feet (21 MB)
United Auto Workers Local 410 records document its relations with Midland Steel Company, daily operations, and affiliation with the UAW.
Generally arranged by subject.
The records of UAW Local 410 were deposited to the Walter P. Reuther Library in February 1962.
Processed and finding aid written by Walter P. Reuther Library.
- Guide to the UAW Local 410 Records
- Processed by Walter P. Reuther Library.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note