Newspaper Guild Oral Histories
Scope and Content
- 1971-10-16 - 1987-12-15
- East, Dennis (Interviewer, Person)
Language of Materials
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
RESTRICTIONS: Due to the personal nature of oral history, the Library prohibits use of the material in any way that infringes on individual right to privacy, or results in libelous statements or slander, in accordance with U.S. law.
Permission to publish or quote must be obtained from the interviewee or interviewee heirs or assigns.
Permission to publish or quote from the Don Stevens interview (1987) and the Charles "Tad" Irvine interview must be obtained from the interviewer, Alan D. Cline.
.5 Linear Feet ((2 MB). ) : Consists of 6 printed transcripts, 4 audiocassettes, and 2 open reel tapes.
25.9 Megabytes ((3 files). ) : Consists of PDFs.
A copy of the 1987 Don Stevens interview by Alan D. Cline is in the holdings of the Labor Archives and Research Center, San Francisco State University.
- Guide to the Newspaper Guild Oral Histories
- Processed by Walter P. Reuther Library. Finding aid written by Rebecca Bizonet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description made possible by funding from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.