William Taylor Oral Histories
- 1976-05-11 - 1977-08-23
- Taylor, William W. (Interviewer, Person)
Language of Materials
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
RESTRICTIONS: Due to the personal nature of oral history, the Library prohibits use of the material in any way that infringes on individual right to privacy, or results in libelous statements or slander, in accordance with U.S. law.
Permission to publish or quote must be obtained from the interviewee or interviewee heirs or assigns.
1.25 Linear Feet ((1 MB, 1 OS). ) : Consists of 17 audiocassettes and 5 printed transcripts.
779.9 Megabytes ((4 files). ) : Consists of WAVs and MP3s.
- Guide to the William Taylor Oral Histories.
- Processed by Rebecca Bizonet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Description made possible by funding from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.