Detroit WestSiders Oral Histories
- 2005-05-15 - 2005-09-19
- Jones, Louis (Louis E.) (Interviewer, Person)
Language of Materials
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
RESTRICTIONS: Due to the personal nature of oral history, the Library prohibits use of the material in any way that infringes on individual right to privacy, or results in libelous statements or slander, in accordance with U.S. law.
.75 Linear Feet ((1 MB, 1 OS). ) : Consists of 12 printed transcripts and 12 VHS tapes.
0.868 Megabytes ((12 files). ) : Consists of MS Word documents.
- Guide to the Detroit WestSiders Oral Histories
- Processed by Walter P. Reuther Library. Finding aid written by Rebecca Bizonet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Description made possible by funding from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.