Detroit Board of Education Proceedings
Scope and Content
The collection consists of bound folumes of the Detroit Board of Education's proceedings.
- 1893 - 1968
- Detroit (Mich.). Board of Education (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material entirely in English.
Collection is open for research.
Refer to the Walter P. Reuther Library
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
6 Linear Feet (64 volumes)
This series consists of bound volumes of the proceedings of the Detroit Board of Education.
Proceedings are in chronological order.
Donated to the Reuther Library by the Detroit Board of Education.
Processed and finding aid written by Casey Westerman on January 5, 2014.
- Guide to the Detroit Board of Education Proceedings
- Processed by Casey Westerman.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note