UAW Local 904 Records
Scope and Content
This collection contains meeting minutes for the period 1947 to 1963 in addition to constitutions, agreements and general correspondence.
- 1946 - 1963
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 904 (Kenosha, Wis.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material entirely in English.
Collection is open for research.
Refer to the Walter P. Reuther Library
Rules for Use of Archival Materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 MB)
Local 904 represents the workers of the Vincent-McCall Company of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Folders are arranged in original order.
The papers of UAW Local 904 were deposited in the Archives of Labor and Urban Affairs in January 1972.
Processed and finding aid written by Walter P. Reuther Library in June 1983.
- Guide to the UAW Local 904 Records
- Processed by Walter P. Reuther Library.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note