Leonard N. Simons Jewish Community Archives
- Existence: 1991
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Sinai Hospital Guild was a Women's Auxiliary, established in 1952 by the hospital's board of trustees, made up of women from several Jewish community organizations around Detroit. Their focus was to establish and train a corps of volunteer who would assist in patient, clerical, and general hospital support. Their records document their activities until Sinai Hospital was closed in 2000.
Dates: 1952 - 2000