Leonard N. Simons Jewish Community Archives
- Existence: 1991
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract Adat Shalom Synagogue was founded as the Northwest Hebrew Congregation and Center in 1944. The Adat Shalom papers reflect the activities of the congregation and its member organizations. Included in the collection are the papers of Rabbi Jacob Segal and the papers of the office of the congregation's Executive Director.
Dates: 1934 - 1995; Majority of material found within 1950 - 1970
Abstract Jewish Community Archives: Small Collections is comprised of records, papers, photos, scrapbooks and artifacts, ranging in size from one item to a couple of boxes, of various individuals, families and organizations within the Jewish community of the Detroit area from the 19th century to the 1990. Individuals include Sarah Friedman, Meyer Prentis, Emma Lazaroff Schaver and Judge Charles C. Simons. Families include the Butzels and the Flayers. Organizations include the Alpha Omega dental...
Dates: 1867 - 2003