Wayne State University
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Collection — Box: WSU Small Processed Collections: Box 4, Folder: 3
Abstract Eleanor Wolf, a professor of sociology and anthropology at Wayne State University, joined the Wayne faculty in 1945. She received her B.A., M.A., and Ph.D degrees from Wayne. The Eleanor Wolf papers consist of clippings, flyers, and pamphlets collected by Dr. Wolf concerning student peace movements in Detroit, mostly at Wayne University, from 1936 to 1939.
Abstract The Wayne State Center for Peace and Conflict Studies (CPCS) was formed in 1965 as the Center for Teaching About War and Peace, until 1987 when it was changed to its current moniker. The files mainly reflect the center's activities from 1960 to 2003.